YellowScan Mapper is a lightweight turn-key surveying solution for drones and other ultra-light aircrafts.
It’s small size and ultra-light weight allow it to be mounted on most UAVs. YellowScan can also penetrate vegetation!
It's Ideal for:
. Corridor mapping
- Precision: 10cm
- Absolute accuracy: 15cm (*)
- Laser scanner frequency: 40 kHz
- Weight: 2.1 kg battery included
- Power consumption: 10W
- Autonomy: 2 hours typ.
- Size (mm): L172 x W206 x H147
- Tested and operated by professionals world wide in various scenarios
- Robust and reliable
- Turn-key and simple to operate
- Open architecture, interoperable software: fits many applications from research to industrial mapping
- Fully autonomous, can be mounted quickly on any drone