YellowScan R&D is fueled by needs of surveyors, researchers, asset managers and all people requiring LiDAR data.
Having an easy-to-handle, easy-to-use and accurate system at an affordable price was a prerequisite.
With a new ergonomic design and a stream-lined direct georeferencing workflow, YellowScan Mapper II is an excellent solution for your UAV projects with short-time data processing needs.
YellowScan Mapper II includes:
- Multi-echo laser scanner
- Single board GNSS-Inertial solution Applanix APX15
- On-board computer for continuous data acquisition and processing
- Battery (up to 1.5 hours of autonomy)
- Worldwide efficient technical and operational support
- Precision : 10 cm
- Accuracy* : (XY) 15 cm (Z) 5 cm
- Laser scanner frequency : 18 kHz
- Weight : 2.1 kg battery included (4.6 lbs)
- Power Consumption : 10W
- Autonomy : 1.5 hours typ.
- Size (mm) : L154 x W206 x H176
- Robust and reliable
- Turn-key and simple to operate
- Fully autonomous, can be mounted quickly on any drone
- Direct georeferencing workflow for increased accuracy and efficiency of mapping from UAVs
- LAS files generated in only a few minutes
- LiveStation compatible to view your point cloud live
- Camera synchronization for real time georeferencing of your pictures
- Environmental research
- General topography